Monday, June 1, 2009

the UnWavering uncut (Pt 2 of 2)


Not sure where I left off, hopefully I won't do much repeating. I talk with (Dr.) Franck today when I got off work. He's got classes starting tomorrow, good luck with that. I finally have my new address. Now I need to type up a contract concerning our rent and utility responsibilities.

(this picture does not really refute the claim that I live in the woods)

I want to get a tattoo and Ashley says she will hold my hand if I decide to. I want to get a CAUDUCEUS (you are right Ashley, it fits me). Maybe I will hold off though, until I've gotten things moving in medical school first. We shall see.



I am slowly developing a new picture collection. I bumped into some Commencement photos on FB that were untagged with me in it. I have none of my old videos (even the the movie..... depressing) but I was able to download that WTP Skype Conference video from right before the mixtape dropped. Maybe this will motivate me to conduct a documentary on the whole WTF. People have cameras and internet, so its possible.

Come ride with me to work [video below]. We opened in a brand new store location (very close to the previous but much nice) and it has been very busy since. I work this Motorola headset on which is kind of cool. People say stuff and we laugh while customers look at us like we are crazy.



I bought a few items at the mall this week (not just for myself though). I wil try to get some things done this week that I should have done last week. I am lazy when it comes to mailing stuff and writing stuff.

Please encourage Igor to post or give details on those pics I posted. If he does, then I will continue with the next step of the experiment.....which is video, oooooh!

Enjoy the song I posted (or I hope you do) and know that TRIVI and Meadsadzanck have some musical experiments in the works for the listening pleasure of the masses.

No comments: