Thursday, June 4, 2009

JUNE....a big month!

1. This is my last month at home. In July, I move to my new apartment in Charleston. I am excited but not about leaving home (home is where my heart is)

2. Geden has started classes at FSU. Since he is still calling/texting/facebooking, I guess he is not too busy yet.

3. June birthdays! Not quite Scorpios but we still love our Gemini Princess and....the other one. I wish an early "Happy Birthday" to you both!

4. Rico is finishing up with his last couple of classes (including Chem 141) to make his degree official. Handle business.

5. That WTP video conference is tentatively scheduled. Definitely some things to discuss.
6. This is the month that determines how the summer is going to go for you.
Anything else, just add to the list....

2 comments:

t.H.S. said...

the other one?
Geden't birthday is in October

TM said...

when referring to Geden, I have always used "theOtherone". In this situation, I was alluding to the other Gemini birthday in the WTF....I forget who it is though.