Sunday, June 21, 2009

the UnWavering uncut


This will be the last Uncut...posted on a Sunday. I've decided to change when I post it so as to have things more spread out on the blog. I am thinking Tuesdays, we will see.

I have discovered AIM this week (no disrespect to Skype). I am confident Jenelle did well on that big test she had yesterday. And once again, happy birthday to Yaz. I hope I did not dim your day with those questions/scenarios/etc that we chatted about. I saw this at work and thought of you.I got me some new headphones this week...the old ones died and I had to sit in a Microbiology class without any tunes, sad. What is even worse it that I just realized the other day that it was a microbio class....not impressed, G. Give me atmospheric chem, at least I can see what we discuss without using a microscope. Now, have a look at what Geden gets to see live in the flesh:During the week, I usually get 1-2 emails with some interesting attachment (like that thing I posted about cutting the grass). This week I have an interesting 911 call. I think the operator did an amazing job of keeping her composure, this guy was ridiculous.

I had a early morning talk (4am, my time) with my friend Robert Bernton. We recapped what had happened that evening..since graduation, I don't think he has stopped dancing! I miss my friend..and he reminds me of another friend...so now I miss him too. I don't consider missing people to be a bad thing, rather a good sign that you are meeting good people.

I worked so much this past week. At the college M-F and worked at TJ Maxx in the evening M-Th & Sat. Oh, and I work today as well. At least I will have some cash come next week.

p.s.
  1. I heard you was thirty, so we're going to drop some SC Approved material soon
  2. Not apologizing for small things are the prime reason they become bigger things
  3. Still some people need to voice their opinion but it looks like Meadsadzanck wins Round 1
  4. What's up with Raphael's Facebook profile pic?
  5. What happend to the "Question of the Night" from Paulee? They were always a pleasant surprise.

3 comments:

NilePrincess said...

YAY for Twilight!
and wow 911 calls. Oh the patients that must be dealt with sometimes.

Lud64552 said...

1. Find me on AIM everybody @MAGiCTRiX1288...I've actually been using it!
2. That's a good way to think about missing people...I'll make a mental note!
3. I requested that Paulee bring back those questions........and I have yet to get one!

TM said...

Lol, you are consistant with those mental notes. Maybe I will try them out.