
The lady I met at QT.....
Ahhh, the PCAT is so soon lol....but I had to blog one more time about something crazy that happened tonight. Soooo a few months ago I went to QT (a gas station) and I had to show my ID. There was a lady there who is around my age who thought the ID was fake, so Rico commenced to inform her that I had lost a lot of weight which is why I looked different. The girl and I ended up having a conversation about how I lost the weight and how she wanted to lose weight but hadn't been able to and she asked me how I did it. I basically told her that the biggest key is the gym and I told her about my eating habits and so on and so forth. Then I left and that was it....
Now for the crazy part...
Want to know how the story ends??? Follow the link to JNeez's blog, http://fromlatotheatl.blogspot.com/
Good Stuff
Ahhh, the PCAT is so soon lol....but I had to blog one more time about something crazy that happened tonight. Soooo a few months ago I went to QT (a gas station) and I had to show my ID. There was a lady there who is around my age who thought the ID was fake, so Rico commenced to inform her that I had lost a lot of weight which is why I looked different. The girl and I ended up having a conversation about how I lost the weight and how she wanted to lose weight but hadn't been able to and she asked me how I did it. I basically told her that the biggest key is the gym and I told her about my eating habits and so on and so forth. Then I left and that was it....
Now for the crazy part...
Want to know how the story ends??? Follow the link to JNeez's blog, http://fromlatotheatl.blogspot.com/
Good Stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment