Alright, I feel like doing another. I'm not sure where my 4th picture went but..it happens. Anyway, let's go Milla....AND DON'T RESPOND ON FACEBOOK, LOL!
1. LOL I'm not even sure why I look like I'm in my own world. I'd probably just taken another double shot. 2. Movie night on G's comfy couch (I know) watching Benjamin Button (I think). Whatever it was...I was into the movie! 3. Our trip to the CNN center! I couldn't find Waldo, but I found Nelson Mandela
2 comments:
1. LOL I'm not even sure why I look like I'm in my own world. I'd probably just taken another double shot.
2. Movie night on G's comfy couch (I know) watching Benjamin Button (I think). Whatever it was...I was into the movie!
3. Our trip to the CNN center! I couldn't find Waldo, but I found Nelson Mandela
How long before one of us is on the wall?
Post a Comment