I can't do nothing but enjoy this. Go ahead, Lil Man!
I've always liked this video solely for the fact that no matter what anyone might think we all have to admit...This little kid has skill/talent.
I sent this video to my dad last year and he responded to my email saying... Yo Baby Yo Baby Yo...it was hilarious but I think if you knew how serious my dad is most of the time you would have found it funny to lol.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've always liked this video solely for the fact that no matter what anyone might think we all have to admit...This little kid has skill/talent.
I sent this video to my dad last year and he responded to my email saying... Yo Baby Yo Baby Yo...it was hilarious but I think if you knew how serious my dad is most of the time you would have found it funny to lol.
Post a Comment