Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nile Princess!!!!


Yes, another WTF birthday...this time, its is Yasmeen. What should I say about her? Maybe say something about her dedication to family & friends. Or maybe mention how sincere of a person she is. Or even maybe say a few words about how we know she is going to accomplish so much in her life. But, because it is June 19th, I will just say "Happy Birthday"!

p.s. I get off work and good ole Rho keeps me on my toes, thank you :)
p.s. Yaz, Outback Steakhous? Hmmm, somebody's family is Americanized!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.S. Update:
I came home a little while ago and I def wouldn't end the day without posting. I'm just adding to T.R.I.V.I.'s post.
Happy Birthday Yasmeen. I miss you and I love you. You are a wonderful person and I'm happy to have you among my friends/family.


____________________________________________

DJ G checking in......................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAZZY!!

Got a Test on Monday but had to take the time out to say Happy Birthday to one of the integral parts of WTF!! She always there when you need and alway was there to remind us where we were supposed to be and at what time, even though we would still show up late. Enjoy this Day and this upcoming year..Now back to the studies....Logout

2 comments:

NilePrincess said...

Hahah Travis! First thanks for the B-day wishes. 2nd-We have $5 off entree coupons to Outback soooo why not. And also Outback is not American! It's AUSSIE!!! And what I would give to visit Australia...*sigh*

NilePrincess said...

I LOVE YOU BOYS SOOOO MUCH!
Now I think I will go to sleep with this post being the last thing I've seen on my birthday.