Thursday, June 4, 2009

The G-Files


So the first week of school has been very exciting and Intense!! I think I have learned about 100 new words just these last couple of days. I wanted to keep everyone up to date with what I am up to and not fall back on my studies. So I have decided to make of post about my daily activities. So the first day of class we were required to have two books : Grant's Dissector and Frank Netter's Atlas of the Human Anatomy. After the first day we went down to the lab and we did our first dissection of the back. The second day was the shoulder, third day the chest. Today my group is working on the dissection of the Brachial Plexus.

This is a very detailed section of the anatomy that has so many nerves running through it that basically help with all the functions of the chest and arms. But I have to go back to the lab to see what my group has done for the day so I will post more another time and elaborate more on this week another time.

No comments: