H.S. Update: I included Treize's link as well. I think all the tracks need to be in the same post
Alright people, the 10 days are up and we have entries from myself and Meadsadzanck. Treize, feel free to send your (late) product when you get a chance. Still want to hear what you do with it. But for now, it's about this....
Meadsadzanck: These are the Song(s) of the Day today
T.R.I.V.I. - The Ill(est)
As we have heard, there is some musical talent on the blog and I wish to inspire this talent to be put to work. Let's go Treize, TRIVI, the Hidden Soul, IGZ (you could make my week), and anyone else...Ashley, want to bust a flow??
Here are the rules:
From Monday, you have 10 days to write, record, and send me your track. Then I shall post them all at one time. I will not listen to the tracks until I have made the post official (you can trust me). Also, [in fairness] I will not always be picking the beat....you guys are welcome to do so as well as those out there reading this. But, if you pick a beat, you must be able to provide the instrumental.
I am competitive but honest. Once all entries have been heard, you will choose what you like best (other than your own) and that will decide the winner. Or, we reserve the option to just enjoy the product and not judge...up to you!
p.s. I heard this and thought "Treize needs to do this"

16 comments:
kool--I'm game
yessit!
All I have to say is you're lucky I didn't find the time to lay this track down. 10 days and I'm done, then the lyrical assault will begin....and it won't be pretty. I'll listen to the "on-time" tracks later tonight and post my winner. DAMN
Damn boys! I'ma have to give both of these another few listens before I make any decisions.
I'm heaarin some Eminem-esqueness here
I'm loving what came out.
Treize came through with a great track. I really like it. it's raw, it goes hard. And I like that voice.
since all of us atill need to comment and choose one other than our own I'll go with T.R.I.V.I. I like that confidence in the song and his voice is a little different on this one. Came out very well. That chorus is good too and it def ties the whole track together.
everyone else: let us know what you think. We're not gonna fight over who won this. We just need your feedback.
Here is how I see it:
1st Meadsadzanck
2nd Treize
3rd TRIVI (damn)
I knew on the 1st listen of both that I had been out done. I give Meadsadzanck 1st cause he is definitely the most complex in its structure & lyrics. Treize is raw but his seems put together rather quickly as opposed to going as deep as I know (and witnessed) that he can. Still better than my own, though.
In the future (and present), I think you should be allowed to vote for yourself. If that is how you feel, then let it be. Also, whoever is victorious should hold the right to pick the next beat for the next challenge.
Losing sucks!! But it is great motivation.
I loved all of em. You guys really have some talent.Overall, I think TREIZE won.
I vote for Meadsadzanck because his lyrics provided the best reflection of himself and allowed me to get a good look at him as a lyricist. Also, a couple of parts made me laugh, so big plus there!! But good job guys!
OK sooo since we're looking at lyrics + beat and the everything overall (not just lyrics or flow..in which case it might be a bit different) I have to put my vote down for TREIZE.
Hmmmmm...So who will I vote for....We shall see..I will hold my vote till we get the rest of the competition in on this...But, good tracks!!
Each track has its own thing to offer and every person has different preferences, but overall Meadsadzanck's lyrics were strong enough to get him a first place vote from me. His track was simply the most substantial, so I had to give it to him.
I don't take losing lightly, so next time, its gonna be nuts.
PS--For the next competition, I say we each produce our own track, anything we want and present a final product. That way each of us can utilize our unique styles to the fullest (or maybe we could pick a beat for each other based on what we think the best fit style is) Just some thoughts
Do you mean produce a beat then add lyrics?
Or, are you suggesting we choose our own beat (wherever we find it) to utilize and make our own song out of?
If so, I like the idea. We definitely got different sounds. It would be interesting to see what we choose for ourselves.
Maybe after a 2nd round, we could do the other option of choosing for one another.
It feels good to be named as a winner even by a single person but it's even better when T.R.I.V.I. and Treize do it.
I think I am no competition to these guys.
All three of us did great and I think we successfully increased the anticipation for our releases. Whatever comes next (not just the next beat challenge) will be much bigger and better.
yeah we can definitely do our own tracks with different beats. I like that.
I'm saying by any means necessary present your best track. Whether you make your own beat or whatever.
treize, you are responsible for the post with the rules or whatever. don't make it official this weekend. save it for the week. i am trying to finish what i mentioned to you yesterday.
TRIVI
Metaphors are really good.
Flow is good, kept it consistent,
Fav lines:
1. “…TRIVI is not TREIZE but u may call him the realist”
2. “…I’ve been alone in my mind and Hopped out my brain and landed on my grind…”
3. “...You Travis Meadows Juniors wanna be like me,
But u can’t not even if it was ur birthday
I got the swag u wished u had in the worst way…”
4. “…your piss poor performance may lead to repercussion,
Who won this challenge ME end of discussion…”
5. “…Soon the moon will be my home buz my thoughts in outer space and I like being alone…”
6. “…reaching for your goals don’t really put your goals in your hands...”
7. “…Rhyme without reason allergic to ur raps when I listen, im sneezing…”
8. “…TRIVI is just dopeness where did he get it maybe it’s the shades wristbands or black fitted…”
MEAD
Metaphors are excellent
Flow is at a steady pace, not rushed….
I really liked it when you rapped in 3rd person and you introduced it in so smoothly that it was hardly even noticed until like the fourth or so line…..
Fav lines:
1. “…They kept taking me back to the dark side they want me to destroy this beat they’re like you must try…”
2. “…There’s no cure for this illness I bet you too can feel this virus spreading over this track…”
3. “…There’s nothing wrong wit a crazy man he’s supposed to be abnormal…”
4. “…He stays positive the way he process information
He got his very own universe you can access his creation.
His mind is insane …state of agitation
He might get close to a mental breakdown but he won’t need no medication.
He knows what to do just listen to his dedication
The pen goes away and music causes eradication
His rapping is like maniac and the blog is his motivation…”
5. “…I’ve showed u everything that I wanted to display now I’m done let the beat play…”
TREIZE
Metaphors were pretty good
Flow was kinda rushed like you had one minute to spit….but still consistent nonetheless
Fav lines:
1. “…Y’all ain’t touching me point blank period
Challenged TREIZE on the mic nigga r u serious…”
2. “…I’m the first place winner, I’m the main attraction y’all just fillers…”
3. “…be careful what you wish for you might get it
Challenge TREIZE on the track and I might kill it.
Imma chemist rhymes plus mind=realist
Nine plus times= TREIZE is the illiest…”
4. “…Crown me the champion I feel bad like I crushed alotta dreams…”
5. “…Its RIC to the rescue I’m the rest I don’t care what the rest do…”
To sum it I would chose Mead as the winner for the simple fact that in order to be the “illiest” you have to completely enthrall your audience in such a way that they are hanging on to your every word. While I was listening to the tracks I noticed that TRIVI and TREIZE did not have my full attention. And my mind would wonder aqui e alli. For second place I would choose TREIZE I felt like the following line was one of the hottest:
“…be careful what you wish for you might get it
Challenge TREIZE on the track and I might kill it.
Imma chemist rhymes plus mind=realist
Nine plus times= TREIZE is the illiest…”
Post a Comment