I meant to write this sooner but certain things kept me away from the blog and I didn't get to sit down and write. Now I'll write little by little and post this when I'm done.
This is the expanded post that some of you have been waiting for. Consider this as the unhiding the Hidden part 2. I got caught up with a lot of things lately, but it's still me. I'm still happy with the way my life goes, whatever obstacles are thrown at me I'm gonna overcome. The blog went a long way from just an idea, then to just me and Travis posting to so many contributors now, with all the creativity flowing in here. I couldn't think of a better way to keep in touch with you. We've actually done things that probably wouldn't get done if I was still over there. WTP is definitely evolving and I got plans to make it better. How come, Travis and I haven't had a discussion about this yet? We got caught up, I guess. We need another WTP video conference.
I keep moving on with my job, still find it boring and stressful sometimes but I would be stupid if I were not greatful. I am. I'm doing good and there are much more things to come as there's a lot on my mind. I feel very comfortable with media and entertainment (thanks to the blog) so I'm thinking about venturing into that direction as well. I got too many ideas, I need to drill down to those I actually want to turn into reality.
Time went by very fast. It's been more than a year now. I miss you all very much which means you should work on getting over here to visit while I'm gonna do the same. We need a WTFamily Reunion.
6 months ago I said my confidence was very high... it's even higher now. I feel good about who I am and how I am and all the different personalities in me. Maybe that's why I don't really get affected by people around me that much. A lot of them annoy me starting from neighbors to relatives to some random people I know but I don't care, I put myself above stupidity. I got more important things to do with my life, no time for that. I'm too positive to be negative. Lately though, I was close enough to break. My friend was encouraging me and I was like "stop being positive" then I realized those were the things I had said before. But I'm back now. I got out of that hole. Life likes to throw challenges and problems at us and that's the beauty of it. Like I said the last time "I got great problems though, my problems are good"
Thank you for being there (or here). Keep checking the blog.




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment