Friday, June 26, 2009

~*Princess Chronicles*~

Grad Celebrations/Birthday

Since my internet at home makes it miserable to upload videos...here are some pics of events happening this Summer in June. (ie.- going to see Corteo [a Cirque du Soleil performance] graduation party my mom threw for me amid our Egyptian friends and then my birthday at Outback)

This was outside of the arena in which the Cirque du Soleil show "Corteo" was held.
It was a joint Mother's day/Graduation present from the family to us.

Me with my AWESOME graduation cake.

Close-Up of the AWESOME cake!
(yup it's a half-sheet marble cake outlined with chocolate cupcakes
and I got them to color code it with Emory colors!)

My Birthday Sundae at Outback

An aerial shot of the yummy birthday sundae.

5 comments:

TM said...

Aww, your little sister looks like you! And that cake looks delicious!

I'm very proud to see the chronicles going...if pics is what you can do, then make that happen :)

Lud64552 said...

Now I'm starving...cake and ice cream looks tasty!

NilePrincess said...

BOTH were yummy!

Anonymous said...

yay for princess chronicles! and im sure you didnt save me any cake =\

NilePrincess said...

I have some cupcakes left! My brother and sister made sure to finish off the cake