So I have been recruited to share my videographing/photographing talents as well as my life in Jax here on WTP with the WTF. I shall start by sharing with you the Coca-Cola toast given by Dr. Matthew Weinschenk. I know he is near and dear to my hear and probably at least a bit to Travis as well. [oh Organic Chemistry] as well as the part of the Coca-Cola song I caught from No Strings Attached.
*Most of all, I wanted to make sure that Givi had the chance to share in the events with Emory's Class of 2009!*
~In all honesty, he would have made a pretty good commencement speaker compared to Vicente Fox~
~Leave it to Emory to have our own version of anything Coca-Cola~
~In all honesty, he would have made a pretty good commencement speaker compared to Vicente Fox~
~Leave it to Emory to have our own version of anything Coca-Cola~
5 comments:
1. great posting!!!! :)
2. forget the shanck...or however you spell it. all that time in his office and i know nothing about him.
3. i am leaving the country immediately to start getting the "givi treatment"....i'm jealous!
Great
can't wait to get home and watch it :)
You never wanted to get to know the guy Travis! I triiiieed to help, but eh. Either way look what I got out of it vs. your success. lol.
Eh come on we all add to the "Givi Treatment" and I guess if you went abroad you could get some TRIVI treatment as well.
it probably was just no going to happen.
the "TRIVI treatment", hmmm, that sounds good enough to be in a lyric.
we all definitely do contribute. what have we done!!
huuuh, now i really want to go home. and we need to talk this week Yaz...interesting things to discuss.
I like discussing interesting things!
Post a Comment