Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's This Pic(ture) To You???....Rico

Let's keep it going with Mr. Norris. If you would be so kind as to share a few words on these pics, sir. If would be really impressive if you rhymed your comments!

RICO
TRIVI


I was an actor, backstage posin with my tongue out/They wanted big reviews, so they brought the big guns out (me)
Energy, excitement captured in one pic/ But I cannot judge the act w/o seeing a clip

And this was Halloween Oh Seven/Jenelle was a witch, but still represented an angel from heaven
Jenelle was a witch with the long wig hair/ Rico was a .....wait, what was he?


BAM 05, we were killin it/but had a couple of drinks 'fore practice, and I was obviously feelin it, silliness
BAM 05 retreat, there was so much to do/ then Rico shows up, we're like "wtf is up with you?"

The intellects meet over chess/don't remember if I won, but I still consider myself the best
The BASE lounge is my home base, so I got to hold it down/Move bishop, move queen, kill his king, took the Crown!.....Igor later took it from me though

1 comment:

*TREIZE* said...

I don't know how to put this on the page like everybody else but here ya go--my thoughts in silly rhymes

1. i was an actor, backstage posin with my tongue out/ They wanted big reviews, so they brought the big guns out (me)

2. and this was halloween oh seven/
Jenelle was a witch, but still represented an angel from heaven

3. BAM 05, we were killin it/ but had a couple drinks 'fore practice, and i was obviously feelin it, silliness

4.The intellects meet over chess/ don't remember if I won, but still consider myself as the best