
Week 37
I'm getting very comfortable at work which definitely is a good thing. Some times it gets crazy busy and sometimes I don't have to do so I browse the web. That's all in the same day. I hope the times when I hated being at work won't come back.
Classes started this week. My last semester. I have two classes to take. The funny thing is that on of the classes was something we had already taken but with another name. I don't know how they managed to do that but now the class has been switched to another one. I have to make a group project worth 70% of the grade now. That sucks. I'd rather take the same class twice (professor or the administration would never now) than do this. Although I understand this is the right thing. I had a class today and we were discussing all these issues. Well at least I'm graduating so I'll manage to survive this summer. My grades were no lower than A- minus this spring semester which is great considering the fact that I barely studied for anything.
The WTP video conference took place on Wednesday. I'm going to post that, I still need to put up the second video. It was too long for Youtube. I was uploading a lot yesterday.
Sunday: I had a class, then went to the park with my friends. It was fun. different from just sitting at home which is what I did for past several weekends. I guess I wasn't in the right mood to hang out with people. Then later, after I got home my friend called me up so I went over to her house where there was a little party. It was a good day overall.
A lot is on my mind though. I've acted a little incosiderate earlier this week.
Just a picture from Sunday
1 comment:
the only thing that keeps the pic from being official is i see no teeth!!! smile big next time :)
Post a Comment