Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's This Pic(ture) To You???....Givi

GIVI = BLUE
TRIVI = ORANGEPeople love to use the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words". I disagree but every pic is worthy of at least of few words. The IZG experiment has me interested in getting people's thoughts of certain images. So, when I feel inspired, I shall post some pics for a specific person to share their thoughts on. Since it is his birthday today, I wish to have commentary from Givi on the following: [then maybe I will share my own]

Gettin my Elijah Wood on
You look like an old white lady with bifocals...except your top fro is black and not white

Reading something about Lindsay Lohan, ignoring the chat.
Ignoring the chat makes you like the BBming people Yaz mentioned.


Grabbing my camera, people wouldn't believe who I was chatting with.
Maybe we will believe if you share it with us? Is it the other Travis Meadows that Igor talks to on Skype?

Waiting for Travis to say something funny, hoping my batteries don't die.
Did I say something funny? Actually, of course I did.


Laughin... I said something funny... I'm awesome!
At least you can make one person laugh.

1 comment:

t.H.S. said...

1st: gettin my Elijah Wood on

2nd: reading something about Lindsay Lohan, ignoring the chat

3rd: grabbing my camera, people wouldn't believe who I was chatting with

4th: waiting for Travis to say something funny, hopeing my batteries don't die

5th: laughin... I said something funny... I'm awesome