I'm back! Late again, but I was out of town this weekend. I left for Melbourne, FL early Saturday morning, checked in to my hotel around 1p, picked up my friend, went to the mall to get my make-up done, changed and then attended the wedding and reception that evening, came back to the hotel, changed, watched the rest of a pretty good movie that was on (no idea what it was called), and then went to sleep. Woke up Sunday morning, got my free continental breakfast and drove back up to Jacksonville.I'm a BIG GIRL now!
(I am way behind on my Chronicling, but hopefully I can put up some pics on the blog or fb from the wedding..most likely facebook since my friend wants a copy of the pics we took together)
I am soo happy for my friend. I feel like a doting little sister. At the same time though, I hope nothing changes and I doubt it really will. He's just turned from boyfriend to husband, but he's still in pharmacy school and still my friend. Coming back to Jax was not fun. I really do not enjoy being home. It is not the most conducive environment for success and man do I want to succeed.
*sigh* Hopefully things will get better and not worse. I can only try and pray as my friend put it for me.
Sarcasm pisses me off to no end! And when a family member is being sarcastic and getting on your case for being behind on something (when you already know you are) and you try to explain to them why you are...they just don't get it and won't stop getting on your case. God da**it. I don't care who you are but if you're not going to say something positive and constructive to me don't say anything at all. I don't need false hope but I don't need my own family reinforcing the worries already in my head. SHEESH! Just zip it and be quiet.
Didn't we learn in elementary school "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all? " Why does that not apply to adults?
Time keeps flying by and I do not feel like I am making any progress in any part of my life. *sigh* It sucks, but it's life.
Everyone has his or her own set of fears and/or insecurities.
How do YOU overcome YOURS?
3 comments:
I probably won't be the only one who says that's I overcome fears by facing them. Not an easy task at all and a lot of time we need someone to push us.
“ I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
— Frank Herbert
I LOOOVE that poem.
Time for me to print it out and tape it up on my wall.
Thanks.
WTF believes in U!!!!
Post a Comment