I feel better today except for this terrible headache. I should be alright by Monday. I got a few encouraging messages via skype, FB and e-mail... I'm thankful for that. I received this e-mail that had the whole message in the subject line... so it turned out. I was waiting for it to load for a few minutes until I realized that. Made me smile. I watched UP in english for the first time. I went to the movies in the summer but it was dubbed in Georgian. What a great movie. The colors are amazing. All the little details are thought about. Vey well done. I cannot say enough good things about it. It had me smiling from start to end, making me laugh occasionaly.
that would be it. it was an uneventful day...
I talked with my friend who had the flu with compliactions. He said he didn't stay at home at first so it got worse. He had problems with his right lung, now he's better and must check in in 5 days. Messed up.
just some random pictures I found on different blogs.





No comments:
Post a Comment