Saturday, December 19, 2009

the Hidden Daily

December 19th... My dad's birthday. He's out of town so no party today :)
I planned to buy a present today but that didn't work out... I've been feeling even better today; no fever, still have trouble breathing and got a bit of a headache though. I sleeped late and I've been staring at this screen ever since I got up. Got a call from work asking if I did something they asked me to. I have some unfinished work because my boss asked me to discuss some of the projects with him... I haven't got a chance to do that for maybe 3 weeks. That irritates me... and why do lawyers try to find loopholes in laws and put that responsibility on others? (I'm flattered but thanks... I want a peace of mind). random thought.
My contract expires on 29th of December. I've been questioning myself. I'm not sure I want to continue but I definitely don't see a good alternative to move too. I'm not too motivated to do anything right now. That's a terrible state to be in... I'll start to look for other opportunities more actively.
I don't really know what to do for the rest of the day...

No comments: