
That's right, the title says it all... looks like I'm back and I'll be able to upload my own pictures. I don't have a cover for the post, yet but it'll come eventually. I'll use that for now.
so, I decided to let Hidden Weekly go... well, you've probably noticed that.
instead, I'll be posting everyday... some post will be longer/shorter than others, some will be uneventful some will be entertaining, boring, sad, happy, more personal, less specific etc...
I might fail to post sometimes but I'm not perfect, I don't always have internet... in fact, when I move to a new apartment in a few weeks, I won't have internet connection for some time. But I'll figure out something. I mean... I'm at work right now.
This is what happened to my laptop last time the screen was lighten up.
:(
This is a homeless dog that comes around every time we go to Tskneti. This probably was the last time I saw this dog because we sold that house.

One of the last shots I took there.
It was a warm winter day.
That is all for pictures. Better things are yet to come.
not all the post will be full of my pictures... I'll post videos I saw that day, pictures I liked (those that won't fit the ICanReadintheWind or BrokenChaos series), blogs I visited... all the randomness. I might post when I wake up, I might post in the middle of the day or before going to bed...
that is all.
oh... and don't expect me to keep this going for a long time either. That way, I won't fail you and you'll be much happier if I do continue.
that is all for now.
I got some work on my list of things-to-do... these last two day are ok at work.
This new formatting thing is a little confusing.
This new formatting thing is a little confusing.



No comments:
Post a Comment