I have been spending a lot of my time with family (as planned) & I couldn't have done anything better. Family is great......specifically my mother and sisters. Although, it seems that much of SC is a dead zone for Cingular/AT&T customers.
I got some surprising news from a friend recently. Funny thing about it was that I asked the question that lead to it. I suppose, sometime just asking what you think can lead to big benefits (or disappointment). Sure enough, I've discovered that I am someone who really really likes their questions to be answered (a "pet peeve" maybe).
I am really enjoying Givi's daily...good stuff! I have some pics that I shall post beginning with these...
I must run & do some important things now....everyone have a good day! Hopefully I can update this later
1 comment:
Thanks! i am really excited and can't wait to see what these Tar Heels are all about.
Post a Comment