Thursday, December 24, 2009

the UnCut

I think Givi should pursue a movie buddy, it can really add to the movie experience. I also suggest that you watch Finding Forrester & Antwone Fisher.....two movies that I connect with (the characters & storyline). If you like me, you should like the movies/main characters. I think Givi likes me, I get that feeling from time to time.

Congrats to Yaz, she is now a big girl! With some pics and/or video, her trip will officially go down as a road trip.

School is on hiatus until afte the New Year comes in. It was great....through all the stress, long nights, confusion, hard work, helping others, seeking help....it was great and I look forward to more. I really hope I see everyone back for the next semester, nothing is guaranteed.

My surgeries went well. I might just hold off on talking about it right now. It might be more of a "one on one" discussion topic via Skype or whatever. It made me reconsider what I might want to do.

There is a dispute going on in my house. Why? B/c I don't have a stocking!!!! My mother claims that the stocking with no name or initials on it is my own.....I'm not buying it! What happened to my stocking that I've had since I was a child? I actually finished my Xmas shooping ahead of time accept for one person....but I'm not in a rush to get that person something right now. The benefit of a different calender.

I will get pics posted before the New Year from some class festivities that went on after the test.

And.....cut!

No comments: