I woke up feeling great today and I'm gonna go to bed with the same feeling. I helped my dad move something to his friend's house who's arriving on 29th. I was driving. I'm excited.:) After we got home I just put on some music and packed a few boxes. Then I got a haircut.
I went to the new apartment, moved those boxes and started to decorate the house. I put my toys out of the boxes and put them up on display. I wanted to do that for so long. I still have and love my action figures and cars. My dad was putting up books. He found the book that I want to read; 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez. I heard a few good things about. Now I'm gonna check it myself.
Then we drove around before going home. I found this 2pac CD I burned years ago so I just listened to that in the car. I haven't listened to 2Pac for a long time.... that's a random detail of the ride.
Now I'm back on FB and back on Skype... and the blog, obviously.
That is all for todays post, now here come the videos.
this boy band used to be very popular. They're from Britain. I can't stop laughing at this.
this is the Russian MTV video. random video that puts me back to when I was a teenager and watched TV.

No comments:
Post a Comment