Sunday, December 20, 2009

the Hidden Daily


I think I'm good now. The headache is gone, no fever... my lungs could allow me to breathe easier but they'll catch up.
So yesterday I ended up on skype (that's probably very unexpected but I get online from time to time). Got to chat with Igor and Travis... a lot of randomness was involved, we discussed a few things too, not forgetting about the important things.... it was great. That definitely was the best thing that happened yesterday. Those hours went by fast though... We even discussed sports. There's a first time for everything, right?.
Skype was fun yesterday. Messed with one of my ... friends. Isn't it funny when someone says that they're almost asleep, they're so tired but stick around for 3-4 more hours... but not chating with you. lol. It's funny but I gotta admit it makes me feel a little bad. So I kept bothering and then just said goodbye... I'm done.
Made plans with my friend about a Christmas party... I'm not sure if I go or not but I'll have an option if I decide to go out next weekend.
I found some emoticons that are not listed on skype... they're fun. I'll show you if you get on skype.
Now that, holidays are almost here, you should post about your plans... what you want to do during these 2 weeks or more if someone gets more... then we can post about what actually happened and compare. Random thought.
I got up at 1:30 today. That's amazing... too bad I can't do that tomorrow. I'm going back to work... I plan to get most of the work out of the way by Wednesday. Feels better when you're done and can officially waste time at work. I can do it.
I watched Hangover again, I'm not sure why... I liked it more this time around but still not a fan.

No comments: