Saturday, December 26, 2009

the Hidden Daily


Today's a good day.
Had the last briefing for this year at work. we made a few jokes, made a little recap of the year and that was it. Then I went to get my parents a present. I bought a nice TV set. My dad was very surprised and happy so I felt great too. We set it up, it works fine. My mom liked it too. I felt like I should get something for them when we move to a new apartment, something they can enjoy.
After that, my friends and I went to visit IDPs from South Ossetia. We gave children some clothes, toys and candy. They were happy and very, very lovely. There was this kid who had a sister. He was like: "I got stuff for you too" when his sister came in. It was amazing to see how much these kids care about each other. I took some picks with my phone but I won't put them on my computer until Monday. That's when you can see them.
Data called me up earlier. Told me that our fellow UGRAD alumni from Azerbaijan was in Tbilisi and that she wanted to meet up. I went there but only saw Data. She couldn't make it on time so we had to cancel it. Data called out mutual friend to ask if she could join us but that didn't happend either.lol. So I got home after walking for some time. It definitely feels like New Year is on its way in the street. Bright lights, a lot of parents with their kids.
Now, I'm skype with T.R.I.V.I.... waiting for him to respond :).
UPDATE: Travis is back. having a  conversation right now. Now, the post is complete.

No comments: