Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sherlock Holmes Based on Crack
I saw this recently. It was a good movie, very subtle humor. Angels & Demons plus Scarface combined. [Well maybe that is not what I was supposed to be thinking during the movie.] They did a good job portraying characters, a good mix between Sherlock's quirkiness and Dr. Watson's uptight demeanor. Movie was full of mystery/detective/life bullshit, that I enjoyed. I suggest this movie for watching. But, not if you are in crack rehab, because ... it's full of drugs. If you don't understand just go watch the movie, then come back and read this and see if it makes more sense. But, if you still don't get it then, go watch Scarface, Angels&Demons, then Sherlock Holmes, in that order. This was greatest movie review you ever read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hmmm
makes me wanna watch it.
YOU SHOULD. I agree with Igor! It was awesome! Robert Downey and Jude Law are perfect for their Sherlock and Watson roles. Fight like a married couple. LOL. 2 thumbs up. 3 if I had another thumb...I really enjoyed it :)
I enjoyed the movie and must say that Robert Downey is a versatile actor.....and bring on Iron Man 2!!!
he most definitely is.
Someone told me that after Sherlock Holmes. RDJ had a hard time getting rid of the British accent! LOL.
Post a Comment