Wednesday, December 30, 2009

the Hidden Daily


Today was cold and rainy unlike yesterday. I didn't want to get out of bed but I had to. :| . Went to work. I was supposed to have two meetings but one of them got canceled. I'm glad it was. Then I went to meet people and tell them the price for one of our properties. They really want to buy but not badly enough to pay the price we offer. Things got heated up because of that. They even talked to my boss who was very close to cussing them out. This probably won't go anywhere. We're not done yet.
I finalized another deal today and that's it, I'm done for this year. I'm still going to work tomorrow.
After work I went to see my friend who came for holidays. She studies in Lithuania. It was great to see her. We were classmates so we've known eachother for a long long time. Then we went to see out friends and had a great evening. So this was definitely a good day. One more.
I feel good right now even though there are certain things I worry about but I'm not gonna get into it right now.
That's it. I'm gonna just go to bed soon.

No comments: