Decided to switch the picture.
I came back from the new apartment, helped my dad with moving some furniture he decided to renovate.
This week is moving slowly. It was only Wednesday today. It was an alright day; cold and rainy. Had to run some errands in th morning... then took care of some work in the office, then went to out apartment building to meet with the customers... I had 5 meetings today. I got back to office around 5 pm but I was too tired to do much. So I just browsed the web most of the time until I left at 7pm.
My boss asked me if I had sent some report which kinda pissed me off because I did that twice, on Monday, the day I had to. I guess our investor/partner still had some questions or simply didn't get the email. I don't know. I forwarded what I had sent.
Thanks, Yasmeen for movie suggestions. I've seen Law Abiding Citizen and it's definitely good. I loved the acting, the plot, everything. I'm downloading The Blind Side right now. Looks good, I loved te trailer.
looks like I'll enjoy the rest of the evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment