so, I watched The Blind Side yesterday. I could not stop smiling the whole time. It's a very positive movie, too positive at times... it's just kind. I didn't know it was based on a true story. I was very impressed. Thanks to Yaz for mentioning that movie. great stuff.
I talked with a friend on Skype. The one who had a wedding in October. His wife is now expecting a baby. That made my day, I'm very happy for them.
Today is Thursday. It's cold again. I had a few things to do today which got taken care of. I still need to make a few phone call and I'm pretty much done for today.
I want to sleep badly but that's not happening yet. I miss taking naps in the middle of the day.
I'm gonna go home and then maybe head to the new apartment... I want to move some furniture around... my dad's idea actually. That's it probably... my friend called me today, he might drop by later but that's not certain. We'll see.


No comments:
Post a Comment