Tuesday, December 29, 2009

the Hidden Daily


The rest of the day was definitely good yesterday. Spent much part of the evening putting up posters and putting things on shelves at home. Then I came back and go on skype. Got to talke with T.R.I.V.I. and Geden (for a little while). Me and my PIC had a real good conversation that I really enjoyed, a lot of smiling was involved and definitly a good laugh. Time went by fast and it was 2am already when we said bye.
I talked with a friend last night and I'm glad I did. We haven't had a meaningful conversation in a while.
First part of the day was very busy, I had a lot to do. I spent two hours in a bank bevause I had to submit documents to register 10 apartments as our property. There was a huge line behind me because I represented 10 people. The emplyees at this particular bank are really really good. They've been very helpful.
Then I had a few hours free so I took the time to look up things on the web, post on the blog and on FB. Then It got busy again, I had to make a lot of calls and do some negotiations. Got a meeting tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens.
When I finally got of work, I went home, changed and went to see my friend at her work. She works at a call center and deals with American customers so she has to work evening/night shifts. I got a nice flask she promised a while back. Saw my other friend who also works there. We talked for a few minutes then they had to get back to work.
I decided to call up my friend and offered him to take a ride around the city. We did that. Then we went to see my new place... a lot of silliness was involved.
Great day.

No comments: