Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the Hidden Daily


I think I'm gonna end up with a fever soon. Everyone has a flu around. It is horrible. I don't feel too good today. Hopefully it's not swine flu or whatever because it hit here pretty hard as well.

Anyways, I'll get some medicine tonight to try and avoid anything serious. I can't afford to stay at home.

it was so hard to lift my head today. I woke up at 8 am but didn't get up until 9:30. I was going in and out of sleep. I'm definitely not a morning person.

My friends left for Amsterdam last night. They're gonna travel Europe for 10 days. We went to see some movie before they left. I don't remember the title but it was a horror movie. I didn't like it at all but the popcorn was really good.

my friend told me I need some help and that I need to "get back down on the ground" because I'm "too worried" about things and people. It was a very interesting conversation.

My other friend came back from Lithuania. She studies there. I'm supposed to go and see her but I don't think I will.



Work was really tiring today but I managed to take a little walk and relax a bit. I took some pics with my cell phone... there, this is what my eyes saw.


No comments: