looks like I'll be all over the blog if someone doesn't add some kind of post :). As I was cleaning up some mess (again) today I became very angry at one point, I felt the need to punch someone and just break everything around me. The pressure built up I guess and I was raging but... on the surface I was calm. Can't show it when you deal with customers and when it's not really there fault. Bank and Public Registry employees know me already... this should make things a little easier in the future.
I think it was a wrong idea to leave home yesterday. Same goes for today. I caught cold now, sneezing here and there, not feeling healthy enough... I hope I won't fall back and have fever again.
I got to actually chat with Geden yesterday. He was actually by the computer so he could reply right away. It was good to catch up with him. I'd love to see more posts from Geden since he'll have some time on his hands. I talked with a few other people, had a few good laughs. My friend who's in Amsterdam was trying to think of what to do... She was telling me about huge sales on everything. Too bad I'm not there... I would eat a cake, get high and shop for some sneakers :). Does anyone want to recommend a movie I could watch? Anyone... hello... the blog feels empty right at this moment. I know it will change though.
I watched this earlier today. I'm honestly impressed by this guy.
I'll add some pictures:

I laughed out loud





1 comment:
In no particular order here are 3 movies I really think you should watch. Not only did I like them but most people who have seen them have enjoyed them as well (and I don't care about critics, I talk to my customers at work)
"Law Abiding Citizen" is great.
I loved "Planet 51" as did my friend who saw it with me. Lots of laughs for an animated film.
DEFINITELY watch "The Blind Side" if you get a chance. Wonderful story!!!
Post a Comment