My friend came over for a bit last night... other than that it was the same thing: Skype & music. I saw Travis get on but he god disconnected right away. Too bad we didn't get to talk.
Today was pretty good. Didn't have any hard tasks to deal with. My lawyer made a mistakes in three different contracts, now I gotta meet with all three of those people tomorrow and clean the mess up. She gave the corrected documents. oh, well, it happens. We're not telling my boss either as long as we can deal with it. Why get her in trouble(?)... I was supposed to have a meeting with this guy who has to make a payment but keeps failing. He didn't make it today either. I hope the reason he gave me was legit. and he wasn't lying 'cause that was a serious issue. Anyways, he promised to meet tomorrow. If he doesn't, I'll let him know he might have problems over the phone.
The weather was amazing today... maaan, amazing. I didn't get to spend enough time outside unfortunately.
right now my headache came back... ugh. I guess I'm not 100% recovered.
Moving is taking longer than I thought. Workers finished with minor repairs and now I want to just move... I need to clean the house, get a pillow and a blanker and just move... I'll take the rest of the stuff as I put everything in order and settle. Now, that will take some time too... it's worth it though. I owe you some pictures, they'll get here eventually.
I'm setting a lot of goals for this upcoming year. I'm gonna make it 2010 a good year.
I've been repeating Drop the World in my head all day long. Great [fuckin] song, but since it's been posted... I'll put another song on my playlist as a Song of the Day.
Mattafix - 1130


No comments:
Post a Comment