If you make assumptions that are wrong, you have begun the cycle which leads to you looking like an asshole. Not only are you wrong for making an assumption but the assumptions are wrong. Now the actions that you do (motivated by your assumptions) lead to trouble with whoever you made the assumptions about.
The assumer may feel as though he/she is being made to look like an ass but really it is his or her own assumptions that did it to them.
Assumptions are so lazy, too. Think about....rather than figure out the truth, you decide to just assume. I do not know, therefore I assume. Or, I am uncomfortable discovering the truth, therefore I make an assumption (which I assume to be true). I can't get down with lazy assumers, nor do I really have the time. If I did, that time would just be mislabeled and I would correct it.
So what's the solution for people who choose to make assumptions (yes, assumptions are a choice)....ignore??? I mean, that wouldn't be so bad. They still can hang out & talk to their assumptions, right?
On another note, I think the next person who attempts to lecture me (other than my teachers) will get a vicious response b/c I am not in the mood (mind state) to let you get away with thinking your above me or know something that I am unaware.
No comments:
Post a Comment