Monday, January 11, 2010
the Hidden Daily
the alarm rang an hour later this morning. I don't remember when I changed the setting. Well, extra hour of sleep was good but then I had to rush to work. I actually was one of the first to get there. everyone was late today :)
the day went by quickly.
my coworker drove me home, I chilled here for awhile. Then I went over to see my parents. help out with packing some more things.
Then my dad and I came over here, brought some of the stuff and met my godfather's wife and her daughter. They came over to see the apt. We haven't seen eachother in maybe 3 years. Did a little catching-up. One of them forgot her cell phone.
This beat on this one is crazy. I love it. My friend just sent it to me on skype so I'll share it with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment