Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Uncut


3 more people & we have 20 followers!! Let's go, go, go WTP
I'm also 3 wks into this block & plan on making it very productive

So I got the chance to talk w/ a friend I hadn't heard from in awhile. We went to high school together. He heads out for Iraq in the coming months so hopefully we can cross paths before then. I got to try and make that happen. Also, I had a interesting talk w/ G. It was definitely enlightening....for him. Look into it G!!!

Hearing "The Leak" motivated me to actually consider doing another UnWavering project. It won't be done any time soon but it will be worked on which is better than nothing. Also, when I get the chance, I will re-record a few things that are finished and share that. It has 1 song that is going to make you dance!

So far, I am sticking to my resolution of "expect less, do more" (I think). I am also realizing that means going back to the past a little and mending somethings (that I couldn't have done but didn't). Not stressful, I think of it as self-improvement. A better me = a better friend to you! Check out my personality type & what do you think?

"Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it"

This is creepy....and creative

1 comment:

NilePrincess said...

Good luck pursuing the "expect less, do more" mentality.
It should be a good experience :)