Sunday, January 24, 2010

the Hidden Daily



I gotta take care of a few things this week. It is related to work, it's necessary to be done but at the same time it's a distraction from more important things at work.
Friday was a good day. No stress. I didn't do much. I watched Book of Eli. It was pretty good. I liked it. I chatted with Igor later and told him he should check it out. You should do the same thing. it's very entertaining.
Yesterday started at work, did a few things quickly and went to the church. My friend asked me to be her son's godfather. I'm very happy about it. So, Saturday was a very special day. We went to the restaurant later to celebrate. We had fun.
I chatted with T.R.I.V.I. later.
I moved some more stuff today, Had the car for a couple of hours so I drove around, took my uncle with me. He got me some nice jeans. My dad came along as well. They had to see some of their friends for a bit.
Then I came home.
My friends came over to watch a movie.
We watched The Fourth Kind. It was interesting, not bad at all. It's just not a movie you'd want to see again. It's entertaining but I'll probably forget it right after I post this :).


I had some tea and toasts. I got a lot of candy but I don't want anything right now.

No comments: