Friday, January 29, 2010

The UnCut

This was a rough week for me. Wednesday was the worse day of my New Year so far. Even after a 3 mile job, I still felt frustration (some internal and others external). Small things can really build up but usually not with me. This time, it got me, I guess I am human. I will reflect and just try to be a better Travis. I can't make others be better but also can't ask anyone to improve when I'm not doing the same. Anyway, I made it through the week. My mom's and sister's birthday were bright spots. Happy Birthday to them both!

I think I am going to apply to be a part of this Scholar program, just need to check and make sure that I meet the qualification. I hope my (potential) letter of recommendation from a well know Dean will help [remember Dr. Wong from my White Coat Ceremony pictures on FB?]

There have been some up and downs with a few friends. Givi, you're the up, bicho :-) As far as the "downs", I will just be positive and say that those people have plenty of room to improve & I look forward to it. While they work on that, I'll just work on me. Two week from this moment that I'm typing this.....I will be in my 1st test of the young semester. And (just maybe) headed to MARDI GRAS. (I think that is spelled correctly). I might go to a birthday dinner tonight, a classmate has the same birthday as my mother. Other than that, this weekend will be about studying and there is no football to distract me, unlike last Sunday.

Time to workout, typing this while my Zune charges on a public computer at the Wellness Center. What should I listen to while doing some cardio? We shall see....

and cut

oh, here's the official TM status: (if HS confirms it...TM= Trivi & Meadsadzanck)

We can always be better

1 comment:

IYM said...

Working Out: I like what I am hearing.