Monday, January 25, 2010

the Hidden Daily


The weather sucks today. It was rainy, windy with snow in part of the city. Unfortunately I had to go to that part and experience the cold. The wind made it so much worse and it was muddy and wet and horrible. I was so glad to get back to office... before doing that I had to take care of one more thing but all I was thinking about was the warm office. :)
not much was going on there. I didn't have much to do. I met with a few customers and that was basically it.
I went home later and had some good food.
My dad is done with putting up some paintings on the wall and he's leaving. They still haven't moved.
It's so windy right now that the roof is making noises as it's ready to come of. It's very loud. I hope I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

I'll finish with something I'm listening to right now. This is one of my favorite bands. It hasn't been long since I found out about them. I liked them immediately.
This is their first album.

Noah and The Whale - Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rainy here to in the morning. But after class, nothing but sunshine (and a little wind):-)

Just go ahead and move here

-TM

IYM said...

LOL! I read this blog post about fourth time. I kept scrolling to it to see what was the last post I read.