Tuesday, January 12, 2010
the Hidden Daily
I'm downloading this video to see if it has sound on my computer. Mediafire refused to work for me yesterday for whatever reason.
I went to work in the morning feeling good. No reason to feel otherwise. Work can't be perfect (or can it?). I finished some of the things I was supposed to be done with a long time ago but didn't get to until today. That feels good. I still need to check in with some of the customers, arrange stuff. Nothing unachievable.
I've been off and on skype and FB the whole day discussing party plans with my friends. So tomorrow is something we call Old New Year. Igor should know about it since both of us come from the same world, we share that like we share the Orthodox Christmas on January 7th. Anyways, we want to celebrate that. We planned to go to a certain event but none of us really wanted to. It was a situation where everyone things that somebody else wants to do it. Anyways, luckily we understood that and gave up on the idea. 4 of us met up later this evening to discuss that. we went to this pub nearby, that went to get some russian food. Looks like I'll be hosting a small party. Just 9 of us. :)
that would be it. I got home... and I'm posting.
I'm listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros right now... I'm listening to 40 Day Dream for the 3rd time and that's just the 1st track on the album. Maaan, I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment