Nothing interesting at work today. It was a good day but not very eventful. Didn't have to do a lot. I avoided going out of the office again. It's very warm there so obviously I don't want to get out.
Later that day, my friend and I went to get tickets for Avatar 3D, It premiered here today. We're going tomorrow 12am. I have high expectations. We also bought 4 tickets for her brother and 3 of our friends. So we'll have a good company. Got nice seats too... so we'll be comfortable.
Then we went to my place and watched Ice Age 3. It's funny, I mean funny funny. I love it, watched it for the second time and that wasn't the last time for sure.
The heating system worked fine yesterday but there was something wrong with water this time. There was no water coming to the pipes. That's messed up. We wanted some water. Every thing's fine today. I just got out of the shower, feeling good.
Today was a rough one. I had a lot to do. Not much the first half of the day but more and more coming later. I had to leave the office this time and go to one of our construction sights. It was freezing cold. but I survived it... I'm exaggerating a little but it really was cold. I had meetings with customers and workers. Everything went well, then on the way to the office I got a call from the boss asking me to do something in a little time. I took care of it as soon as I walked in. Then we had to do some changes so I got of work later then usually. No complaining though.
My dad is in Batumi for some business. I went over to see my mom. Then I came home. My boss asked me to change some more things, I just did that and sent the email. Tomorrow will probably be busy as well but the evening promises to be good... My attitude is to make it even better and I'll do it. I'm going to meet up with other exchange students (including my friends) like me at a local Steak House (across the movie theater I'm going to later) then I'm going to watch Avatar. I haven't even seen the trailer and I'm not going to. I don't want to have much info about it. Just wanna go in and watch it.
that's it for today.

1 comment:
Movie: screw trailer.
Weather:It snowed here in ATL today for about 5 minutes while I was driving from exit 29 to exit 31 on highway i285 right after I got into a cop chase, but I got away :)
Post a Comment