Saturday, January 30, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Yesterday was a really good day. Things were crazy at work the first half of the day, I was asked to do too much in too little time... fortunately it didn't get to me telling them that the right thing would be to postpone everything until Monday/Tuesday. The info i collected was enough for them to make that conclusion. So the second half of the day at work was more chill. I had to take care of a few things like fix a broken locks and get new keys. That was it.
Then I went home for a bit, got ready to go out and went to a Vera Steak House. There was a networking event of exchange program alumni. It was really good. A lot of new faces this time. Had a few interesting and funny conversations. Sipped some Jack Daniels. The food was alright, I expected a lot more. Then my friend and I took a walk before she left and I went to the Movies with other friends. She had an exam tis morning and I'm sure she handled it :).
Now for my other friends; Mostly same people from the party pictures on FB. As for Avatar; I loved it, it is beautiful. I wished there was even more action there but it was still amazing. 3D made it even better. I was excited and loud during several scenes... most of the people there were just... watching. Screw that; I was into it... no, I was OWT. I'm thinking about watching it again.
Then we went to a cafe near were I live, I haven't been there though. It's a 24/7 place, it was really nice. We just talked for a bit and then I went home. I got there at 4am. I turned the computer on and then I realized it was not the best idea... so I went to bed.
Had a hard time getting up and going to work today but I managed. I got home an hour ago. Ready to have a diner with mom.
Not sure what's gonna happen this evening. We'll see.
TM=TRIVI & Meadsadzanck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment