Wednesday, January 27, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Yesterday was one of the coldest days this winter. I planned thins so that I wouldn't have to leave office for too long. I just had to go to the city council for about 30 minutes to get copies of one of the contracts and to get food nearby.
My boss has been on vacation. I called him a couple of times because there are some things that are supposed to be done but he needs to give me more info. He said he would but he hasn't yet. We'll see today. I'll take care of the rest of work so that nothing is in my way when that comes up.
unfortunately it's cold today as well and I'll have to be in the cold for some time.
I went home after work.
Then I met up with my friend, he came over for a bit. My other friends came over as well, brought some food... it was a very relaxing evening. My friend is in the rock band and he gave me their new song to listen to.
the heating system was off when I got there, though. My dad turned it on after trying for a few times. It didn't get the apartment warm soon enough so it was pretty chilly.
Then I got on skype for a bit. talked with my friend and my PIC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sense I read last post 4 times I read this post about 3 times
Post a Comment