Saturday, January 9, 2010

the Hidden Daily



I left of yesterday.
My friend and I went to the movies later that evening. I bought a present since she had a birthday on Monday but I was sick so I didn't make it. We had a good time, we went to a private screening and watched this movie; La Strategia del Ragno by Bernardo Bertolucci.
*note: my skype is acting weird right now. It shows that I have new messages from Igor and Travis when I already read them and even replied but they're not being delivered. ugh, messed up.
That was it for the day.
I woke up at about 6am with a terrible toothache. I didn't get much sleep, I was able to sleep only by 9, that's when I already had to get up to go to work. Today had a terrible start. I went to the dentist. I helped my dad with something. Got internet connection set up in the apartment.
*another note: I'll un-install skype and then install it again, maybe that will solve the problem. I restarted the application and it's not connecting.
I went to the same private movie theater today but with more people. We watched Five Easy Pieces. It was alright. Jack Nicholson did his thing.
Then I invited them over to my place, we hung out for a few hours, had some chips and beer. Not me though, I don't do beer. I had soda.
I'll post some random videos from tonight:


 

No comments: