Monday, January 18, 2010
the Hidden Daily
So I gotta post about two days again.
I didn't really plan on doing anything yesterday. I was on Skype for several hours. My friends and I have this group conversation that is always open and we always write something there. So we decided to get together. Went over to one of my freinds' apartment. We bought a lot of food and drinks and had a great time; listening to different music, telling stories, eating junk food. Then we got really hungry and has some macaroni and then some fries at 2 in the morning. It was cool.
I got home at 3am. I stayed up for one more hour listening to Peter Digital Orchestra.
I got up early this morning and started the day the same way I finished it. I'm really enjoying this music.
Didn't really have much to do at work today, I manage to have a lot of free time but still did all the work I had planned for today. I had to move my table a little. Now I got our new co-worker sitting next to me. We're like neighbors next door.
It was very cold today. It hasn't been this cold in Tbilisi this winter. There was a little snow but not much, not were I live.
I got home, had some food, helped my parent with moving. They're here right now discussing the arrangement of the furniture downstairs and stuff like that. They're not going to stay here yet. Maybe in a few days.
There's someone I need to call and an email I need to send.
With that said.
I'll leave you with Peter Digital Orchestra
Check it out.
Local Hero (download)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment