Friday, January 22, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Yesterday was a good day.
our new coworker got chocolate as a present, a lot of chocolate. She definitely shared with me. I would say I had too much chocolate but it's never too much. It was really good. I had some tea to go with it as well.
Before we had any chocolate my coworker and I decided to hide it all in our other coworkers drawer. When she came in and realized her chocolate was gone she immediately went to that drawer. lol. Our coworker was the first suspect that came to her mind. He wasn't even in the office. When he came in and got confronted (jokingly of course) he didn't even try to deny. lol.
I did more serious things as well. So, my boss asked me to find good pictures of winter resorts and hotels to use for a project we want to start. I did image searches on google for the most part of the day. Found several websites but got very few pictures that were good enough. It was pretty tiring, I ran out of search terms. :)
I took care of several other things, met with customers and that was it.
I finally took my laptop to be repaired. They told me it might be impossible to repair but they'll get the hard drive for me.
My friends came over later. We discussed all the random things we could talk about. it was fun, I enjoyed the evening.
I was late to work this morning because I decided to sleep some more :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment