Tuesday, January 5, 2010
the Hidden Daily
This is how my last two days went by :)
I loved this pic.
I went back to work today. Getting up in the morning was harder than I thought but I got up eventually. Everyone treated me back well. Asked me about the new year celebrations. It was cool. I didn't really have a lot to do... just a few things I took care of. Tomorrow will be a bit harder in that sense. Got more to do.
I got a toothache later today, it became unbearable so I went straight to the dentist once I got off work. Some people are so scared of going to the dentist. It's good I'm not one of them or I'd panic today. Only thing that scares me is the bill though. That thing is scary.
I've just finished packing, I'm staying in the new apartment starting tomorrow! I'm excited. I don't have internet there so I'll do the daily at work or from this apt. With no internet I'll do more things around the house, get everything in place and then I'll call the ISP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment