Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the Hidden Daily



No snow today and I'm glad about it. It was pretty cold but sun came out and it was bright. I had a lot of things going on today. I'm very tired. We were making a sale and I had to prepare a lot of documents, go back and forth, have meetings with customers. I had not time to have a break and get some food so I didn't have any until I got home at 7:30pm. I took a little nap while listening to Noah and the Whale. I feel a little refreshed now. My parents are here putting up paintings on the walls and all the stuff on shelves. Everything is almost ready for them to move in.
I'm definitely not going anywhere today, I'm just going to chill here. Maybe watch a movie or something; whatever comes to mind.
I printed some quotes and black and white pics at work so I'll put those up.
And I got a video to watch and the Leak to listen to.
peace!

No comments: