Sunday, January 10, 2010

the Hidden Daily


Slept till 1:30 pm today.
That was great. First thing I did was to help out my dad with something. Then I had to go to the dentist. I'm almost done with that. I spent more than 2 hours there. not the most pleasant two hours of my life.
checking the blog put a smile on my face as I was what T.R.I.V.I. mentioned to me yesterday before skype went crazy. Didn't get to talk with Igor either. I think I resolved that issue though. I'm on skype right now, chatting and it seems to work well. so far so good.
Some more stuff was moved over here today, my parents will move in couple of days as well. The elevator got stuck today and a lot of time was lost while fixing it. workers took some of the furniture using stairs. I'm on the 8th floor.
I was aksed to go out to the bar (we went to on the new years night) tonight but I don't feel like it. not tonight. I usually do it inspite the fact it's Monday tomorrow but I really should go to bed at around midnight to be ready for work. I haven't been able to get enough rest this weekend.

we've always had a cat, a dog or both.


hmmm

No comments: