Friday, January 8, 2010

the Hidden Daily



I've been feeling a little weird these past few day. My mood changes too fast. very different thoughts come to mind and then they go and then others come. I can't really focus on any of them. Sometimes I'm filled with the sense of purpose, I know what I'm doing... the next minute it turns the opposite way. It might get to the point of destroying what I did when I had inspiration.
I took some stuff from home yesterday. Took my dad's car to drive around for a bit. I got this new shaving kit but the blade cut my face a little. That was not... pleasant.
I started reading 100 Years of Solitude; so far do good.
I'm still not used to my new bedroom. I'm used to seeing a different scene when I wake up.
I feel sleepier than usually today because I didn't get a good sleep. It was so hard to get up especially knowing the fact that I had to do something at work I have to be very careful about. Well, obviously that thing is done and it went better than I thought.
Now I'm just gonna post this and post some pictures as I usually do. I like finding good pictures.
I'm posting early today. Most of the day is ahead of me. I got some work to do, go to a few places, nothing stressful.
I might have an appointment with the dentist, he has to call me in couple of hours or I don't know what I'm gonna do this evening.

1 comment:

*TREIZE* said...

Gabriel Marquez is my nigga lol