Saturday, January 16, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Started the day at work. Didn't really have much to do there except for the briefing. I spent an hour waiting for it just browsing the web, sent a few messages on FB, exchanged a few jokes with my coworkers. Everything else went fine. Then I left.
As I was walking toward the bus stop I ran into my friends from college (one of them being my classmate as well). It was great to see them, I've missed them. We'll probably meet up soon. I invited them for a cup of tea of course.
Then I made a few calls and went to the Rock concert that was organized to help children with cerebral something. It was cool. I'm not a fan of Rock events but I enjoyed moest of the music. Some really nice bands were present. My friend plays guitar in two of them. He's very good, very talented. I didn't want to miss out and see him do his thing. A lot of loud guitar riffs, provocative lyrics and even smashin-guitar-on-the-floor were involved.
Then we walked a little and I came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment